Happy 1 month to our little guy!
I can’t believe we’ve been a family of 4 for a month now! Time truly does fly (even faster with the second kid!!)
At 1 Month Emmett Loves:
- Eating! He eats 3- 4 oz. every 3 hours during the day
- Napping — we’ve been lucky to get a 4 hour stretch of sleep at night!
- At 10 lbs. 10 oz., 22.5″ he is definitely a growing boy! At his 1 month checkup he was in the 95th percentile for height, 75%ile for weight, and 90%ile for his head 😂 He’s the same height that Tommy was at 1 month, just a pound less. Looks like I’m going to have some tall boys!
- Bath time
- Grabbing onto fingers
- Watching big brother Tommy play & run around like a crazy boy
- Trying to make eye contact
- Looking around while being burped – he has some strong neck muscles!
- Snuggling with Mommy in her wrap
We brought Emmett home!
Tommy LOVES his “Baby Emmett.”
Emmett celebrated his 1st Thanksgiving at our house with the Walsh family.
He’s becoming more alert!
We went on a cookie crawl on the Southside of Chicago and met Santa!