Most women know what they want, so I’ve decided to share some of my favorite items from this year!
*Since I’m an independent rep with Zyia Active, I do make a small commission off of the purchases made using my links.*
New to trying Beautycounter? My rep Kara is very knowledgeable & helpful with determining which products are best for you – I can connect you!
- The Be Brand Headbands – This is where I get all of my workout headbands from. They don’t slip, and I prefer the boho style so you can wear it multiple ways!
2. Beautycounter Lip Gloss – This past year I’ve made an effort to transition to safer skin care & makeup. I personally am not a lipstick gal, so this lip gloss is perfect!
3. Thermal Pajamas – The jammies come in three colors: red, black, and lilac. They are SO soft!
4. Beautycounter’s Countertime Eye Cream – I never used eye cream until recently, and I’m loving this one! Anything to help me from looking so tired!
5. Ember Temperature Control Coffee Mug – for all the moms out there like me who struggle with drinking their coffee hot.
6. Makeup Eraser – I love not having to buy disposable makeup remover wipes anymore! This makeup eraser is seriously like magic.
7. Beautycounter’s Antioxidant Soft Cream – my go-to moisturizer. I use this every day!
8. Flutterhabit Lashes – I tried out these false lashes for the first time this year, and they’re amazing! There’s definitely a learning curve with the application, but after the first few times, it gets easier! My personal favorite are The Original, but they come in various lengths.
9. Zyia Leggings – Ever since trying my first pair of Zyia leggings earlier this year, I instantly became hooked! You get what you pay for. Same quality as Lululemon or Athleta, but with a better price tag. Check out all the different styles!