One of the most difficult people to shop for (in my opinion) is my husband. He’s also the kind of person that whenever he wants a new gadget, he’ll just get it himself, making it very difficult for anyone to ever surprise him with birthday/Christmas gifts.
This guide is a collection of items my husband loves & items that are on his current wishlist. If you have any other great gift ideas for men, please share in the comments!
- Smokeless Fire Pit – we have this, and it’s amazing. It really does work!
- Apple AirPod Pros
- Bose Portable Bluetooth Speaker – I would bring this along in my bike carrier when I’d take the boys for bike rides, so we could blast our favorite tunes.
- SmokeTop – for the whiskey lover.
- Yeti Cooler – so many different styles and sizes available. We also have the portable soft cooler which is a great option as well!
- All Birds – my husband wears these shoes all the time.
- Travis Mathew Polos – definitely a bit pricier for polos, but my husband wears these all the time to work and/or golfing. They have a great Black Friday sale going on now!
- Anova Sous Vide – another great gift that I get to benefit from 😉 This makes cooking meat & fish SO much easier!