I LOVE looking at gift guides that other bloggers create. My boys’ birthdays are in November and December, so I have LOTS of shopping to do between that and Christmas. I’m always on the lookout for new ideas & good deals as well!
This year I decided to put together my own gift guides of what I have on the wishlists for my boys.
Let’s start with my 4 year old, Tommy. Since he’s the oldest, it’s easier to think of new ideas for him.
- Melissa & Doug Lace & Trace Of course I’m starting off with a Melissa & Doug item…love their stuff. Tommy enjoys doing this activity when he goes to his grandparents’ house.
3. Zingo! I always love adding to our board game collection. He finally understands the rules of Bingo, so this will be a great addition.
4. Royal Kingdom Adventure Castle from Lakeshore Learning. Tommy is REALLY into imaginative play lately, so this will be a great change of scenery for him!
5. Dot & Learn Journal from Lakeshore Learning. We have several other Dot Marker books from Amazon, which Tommy loves. This will be a great addition to his collection. These are the dot markers we use. I’m thinking they will make for a great stocking stuffer.
6. Squigz – another great toy that promotes creativity! There are lots of different packs available.
7. Melissa & Doug Floor Puzzles – Tommy is at the age now where he’s getting much better at doing puzzles. He helps separate the inside and outside pieces first, and then he enjoys completing the puzzle!
8. Osmo Little Genius Starter Kit – this is definitely Tommy’s big gift this year. I’ve heard lots of great things about this toy. You need an iPad to hook up to it.
9. Superhero Dress Up – who says boys can’t play dress up, too?
10. NumberBots – Tommy LOVES the show, Story Bots, so when I saw these Number Bots (also available in letters) I knew I had to add it to his wishlist!
11. Melissa & Doug Cube Puzzle – Tommy got one of these puzzles for Christmas last year, and he wasn’t quite ready for it. Now, he loves it! I love that there are multiple puzzles in one. We have an animal one already, so I think this transportation puzzle will be a great addition to our collection!
I hope you found this helpful! Do you have a toddler? What are some items on their wishlist? I’m always looking for new ideas!