In our family we celebrate both St. Nick’s day & get gifts in our stockings on Christmas morning. Usually these gifts are things we may need: socks, underwear, toothbrush, etc. OR craft items/books.
Here are some recommendations I have for toddler stockings!
- Usborne Books – my boys have loved every single book I’ve gotten from Usborne. You can search by age, holiday, etc.
2. Melissa & Doug Water Wow Books – these are great to bring to restaurants/church to help keep my kids occupied!
3. Bath Color Tablets – these help make bath time a little more fun!
4. Melissa & Doug Stamp Set– this is a great craft option for toddlers. There are many different stamp sets available!
5. Bath Finger Paints – another way to make bath time more fun!
6. Munchkin 360 Cup – new cups are always a great stocking stuffer. My boys love this stainless steel 360 cup.
7. Counting Bears Set– do you follow Busy Toddler? There are SO many activities your toddler can do with a roll of white paper, some painters tape, and these counting bears!
8. Melissa & Doug Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle – I love that there are 3 puzzles in one!
9. Bath Crayons – that DON’T disintegrate in the water! My boys also love these & they wash off nicely.
10. Toothbrush – Tommy actually prefers a regular toothbrush over the electric one, so whether you get an electric one or a regular Trolls one, this is a great stocking stuffer!
11. Underwear/Socks – Sometimes the basics make good stocking stuffers!
12. Crayola Mess Free Coloring Books – Tommy loves using the magic markers to color! So many different coloring books to choose from & the best part is – there’s no mess!