I love watching Tommy learn and discover new things each month. He has completely blown me away by all of the things he’s learned how to do this past month. I just love him so much!
- I can’t believe I’m saying this already, but taking his first steps! He LOVES walking while pushing his lion toy.
- Watching his shadows — we’ll often catch him watching the shadow of his hand as he twirls it
- Pulling himself up — he’ll use anything he can find…the toy bin, couch, Mommy, his crib, etc. to pull himself up so he’s standing.
- Feeding himself — he now holds his own bottle!
- Looking at himself in the mirror — all of the closet doors in our condo are mirrors, so he loves watching himself!
- Bath time — he crawls around in the bathtub, splashes, and enjoys playing with his bath toys.
- Being tickled by Daddy — his giggles are the BEST!
- Weighs 23 lbs & is 28.5 in. tall
- Eats solids three times a day & about 27 oz. of milk
- Started daycare 3 times/week
- Has 2 teeth on the bottom
- Sleeps 10-12 hours at night
- Can put his own pacifier back in his mouth
- Can ALMOST feed himself puffs and other small foods
- Can say “da-da”
- Size 12/18 month clothing & size 4 diapers
Tommy helped Mommy set up her classroom at a new school.
Daddy’s softball team won the Championship game!