My two year old, Emmett, is a little more difficult to shop for since he mostly gets hand-me-downs. I guess this is a perk of having two boys two years apart🤷🏻♀️
I do think it’s important that he get new toys too, so I like to think of which items we don’t have, or which toys are favorites and maybe need an update.
- Fisher Price Little People Launch & Loop Raceway – Emmett loves all things cars. He actually got this for his birthday in early November, and it is a hit with both my boys!
2. Melissa & Doug Grocery Store – my parents are gifting Emmett this grocery store this year. We have a play kitchen already which he LOVES to play with, and I know both boys will enjoy this addition!
3. PicassoTiles – these are sort of the “knock off” version of Magnetiles. Emmett loves playing with the few that we currently have, so this will be a great addition to his collection!
4. Mix n Match Magnetic Dinosaurs – we have the other animals and both my boys love switching the pieces out to make silly animals. I know Emmett will enjoy the dinosaur version!
5. Little Tikes Trampoline – now that the weather is getting cooler and we’re cooped up at home, the boys have to let their energy out somehow, right?!
6. Fisher Price Little People Garage – Emmett loves all of our other Little People toys & loves everything cars, so this is the perfect toy for him.
7. Melissa & Doug Peg Puzzle Set – Emmett loves doing puzzles, so these little peg ones will be great to add to our collection!
8. Bath Time Ball Track – because it’s always nice to freshen up the bath toys.